Apricot Scrubs of ANY kind.
Now don’t think I’m picking on St. Ives, when I googled apricot scrubs this was the only brand really popping up as they are known for this particular product.
I used to use these apricot scrubs - if you don’t know what they are they are essentially exfoliates that are made of apricot pits.
Why do I not use these any longer?
Simple: if you have very dry skin that tends to get very flakey any harsh exfoliation is horrible for your skin.
In fact, I tend to steer clear of any exfoliators because anything that exfoliates tends to agitate dry skin and cause more flakeyness/dryness.
I want to be able to use these products, trust me but it’s my recommendation from personal experience that if you have dry skin do not over exfoliate or use harsh exfoliators like apricot scrubs.
If you want to exfoliate you can do that lightly with things like a sugar based scrub instead - fine grains and light exfoliator
Disclaimer: This is not my image and I am not suggesting that this product is bad but that this can agitate particular skin types.
8 Notes/ Hide
- sam-ariel reblogged this from lovetheskinthatwelivein
- thebakedbrowniie likes this
- callisto-sprite reblogged this from lovetheskinthatwelivein
- harryaugustine likes this
- michelleisnice reblogged this from lovetheskinthatwelivein
- michelleisnice likes this
- butterflypinkdiva reblogged this from lovetheskinthatwelivein
- lovetheskinthatwelivein posted this