Clinique Almost Powder Makeup (Pressed Powder)
Truth be told I’ve never bought a clinique product for the sole reason that I was never really recommended it by beauticians/aesthetician. The other day I was in Shoppers and the manager, whom I trust because I’ve known her for a few years now, recommended this as a good pressed powder. She said it was the best for my skin type in the store even over dior or other much pricier buys.
To keep it short, I love this product. Great for very dry or/and oily skin types. A bit of coverage alongside a great way to give a finishing look to your makeup.
I apply this with a damp beauty blender lightly.
15 Notes/ Hide
- 0ne-red-thread likes this
- glenncocaine reblogged this from makeme-makeup
- makeme-makeup reblogged this from glossy--queen
- glossy--queen reblogged this from obsessionofmakeup
- chyga-chyga reblogged this from obsessionofmakeup
- beautymeup likes this
- glossy--queen likes this
- briatalkstoomuch likes this
- stereotypical-love-for-makeup likes this
- loving-you-4ever-cant-be-wrong likes this
- obsessionofmakeup reblogged this from makeupinhd
- obsessionofmakeup likes this
- makeupinhd reblogged this from neonchimpunk and added:
- neonchimpunk reblogged this from lovetheskinthatwelivein
- lovetheskinthatwelivein posted this